Results 1 to 6 of 6

Thread: Cherie is cool

  1. #1
    moderator gus danger's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 6th, 2001
    Posts
    9,105
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Cherie is beautiful, talented. fascinating..............cool!


  2. #2
    Inactive Member Michigan_Currie_Fan's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 7th, 2001
    Posts
    16
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Cool

    I agree that Cherie is beautiful, talented,
    fascinating and very cool!!
    -Will forums-

  3. #3
    moderator gus danger's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 6th, 2001
    Posts
    9,105
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Very observant of you

  4. #4
    Inactive Member Michigan_Currie_Fan's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 7th, 2001
    Posts
    16
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Thanks--I totally agreed with you and said the same things you did-alomst in the same format too!! forums forums-I do try to be observant with things like this forums
    The people here in this website are pretty cool and quite knowledgeable too, from what I have read so far forums forums

  5. #5
    moderator gus danger's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 6th, 2001
    Posts
    9,105
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    This web site is great. I`m glad to know Cherie has other adoring fans

  6. #6
    Inactive Member KatJett's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 24th, 2001
    Posts
    48
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Count me in on being a fan. I have Loved the Runaways since 83, Thats when I fall for Joan. Now that I have had the honor of meeting Cherie I must say she is the nicest women I have ever met. She takes the time to really talk to you. She talks to you like your old friends or something. Very COOL, Very nice.
    PEACE..... KatJett

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Links to Cherie Currie's Websites:http://www.cheriecurrie.comhttp://www.chainsawchick.com
http://www.therunaways.com
http://www.myspace.com/cheriecurrie
http://www.myspace.com/cheriecurriemusic